Monday, March 14, 2011

My Personality

                                                                                                                               My name is Liezel Duma-op i live in Libas Roxas City i'm 17 year of age.I'm studying at Hercor College my course is computer science. I have a Friend's at Hercor College, there is jhay An,.Leona,Genelyn, MAry Ann, Melmar,Charleene and me!! and we are the^*MALLGAC GROUP*^ Mary joy Dela Cruz, Mendel, Laila There are my Best friend ♥ I love my friend's cou's jhay ann it so funny, Genelyn she is smiling girl. mary ann she have a smiling face,Charleene is a tall girl and the most quite among  us! and the only  boy in the group of mallgac is melmar  i dont know  if he really a boy or what, will! i dont care about that basta friend ko sya ah!
           I studied in Hercor College because this is the most less and also best facilities they have" the best for less pa!I am now a 1st year college student  of HERCOR College & currently aiming to graduate my bachelors degree in IT in the near future.do, I love to surf the net, open my mail, friendster and facebook .I play a lot of computer games with my friends & cousins. Life to me means friends and family who you can trust and who trusts you. I am pretty much on the happy side of life, but like all teens I do have a days of! have a time for my family bonding them and enjoy the the time them... i also spend my time to my barkada and close friends i always their if they need me as long as i can help and support  if they need me!
           By the way i am a new blogger i want to experience and explore the world blogging,,,  they said is interisting and sometimes you can also earn a money  in blogging if mahugod kalang mag sulat ka topic! :-) di ba? So i try this tan'awon talang kung makatipon kwarta ah! heheeh..
            I hope u enjoy reading my story just like i enjoy sharing to you! 

                                                                                                                 Godbless!!!                        
                                                                                                                  Liezel signing off!    

No comments:

Post a Comment